Monthly Archives: June 2012
I am pleased to announce that my two month long search for this floral Zara bomber jacket ended on Monday (although I’m sure the only person who really cares is the one typing this post)! It has been sold out in Toronto for months, but last Thursday (the first day of Zara’s huge sale), an entire rack of my size suddenly appeared in store. Hey, I guess it was worth the wait because I got it on sale instead of paying full price…score!
Side note: I’m leaving for NYC today, returning on Wednesday. I’ll have a few scheduled posts, and I’m going to attempt to provide glimpses into my trip via Twitter, if I can figure out how to use it!
This is my 2nd of 4 weeks participating in The IT List (2 more coming in July). I hope you enjoy checking out these great looks from other stylish bloggers.
- One Hundred Inspirations puts together an amazing summer wedding look inspired by Kate Middleton – all for under $160! A must see!
- Diva in Me combats the monday blues with a gorgeous yellow and white dress she collaborated on with a friend! So talented! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow mixed and matched her way to an adorable summer outfit! Checks and floral were meant to be! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Rachel’s Look Book shows us her international style on a recent trip to Dublin. Hint – it’s fabulously edgy! (find Rachel’s Look Book on Twitter!)
- Melificent is feeling happy in her good mood outfit! So much so that she even brought out the bubbles! So fun! (find Melificent on Twitter!)
- Crazy Style Love shares her simple formula for taking any outfit from day to night! Head over to find out how and see her cute look! (find Crazy Style Love on Twitter!)
- Sigh…Gush…Gasp looks polished for weekend errands in a blazer and jeans – and you’ll never believe what she paid for her top!! (find Sigh…Gush…Gasp on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation found the perfect polka dot scarf – it’s long and goes with everything! Pop over to see where she bought it! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- High Heeled Style has jumped on the chambray wagon! And what better to pair it with than white skinny jeans and a pair of fabulous heels?! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Ash ‘N’ Fashn pairs denim and lace for a look that’s perfect for any date night or party! So cute! (find Ash N’ Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl takes us through three ways to style a skinny cowl top! It’s impossible to choose a favorite!
- Urban Frill is trying out a new way to style her pencil skirts! Pop over to find out why untucked is better! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now cools off in an adorable pansy print sun dress! Paired with sleek silver accessories, she is ready for the heat! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Second Street East finds inspiration for a bedroom design from her latest casual weekend outfit! Head over to check out the room AND outfit! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Top: H&M. Skirt: Club Monaco. Handbag: Gucci Pelham. Shoes: Jimmy Choo. Necklace: Forever 21. Sunglasses: Chanel.
Wearing orange and black together always reminds me of Halloween. I was a little unsure of this combo, but as the day progressed, I felt better and better about my choice. Do you feel like a walking holiday when you wear orange and black?
Jacket: Vero Moda. Dress: Aqua via Bloomingdales. Handbag: Balenciaga City. Shoes: Nine West. Necklace: Le Chateau. Watch: Michael Kors MK5160. Bracelets: Forever 21 chains, J.Crew triple bangle. Ring: Kate Spade Love Notes Bow Ring. Sunglasses: Chanel.
I’ve finally jumped on the Tweeting train. I’m usually pretty savvy when it comes to techology, but I’ve been late to join Twitter because it confuses me slightly. Hash tags, Handles, Bitmarks, Trending…it’s just too much for me. Do you have any tips for a Twitter newbie?