Crazy Love for. . .Instagram Profiles

WOO HOO, FINALLY!  I’m sure most of you have heard that Instagram has launched a web based profile page, making it so much easier to find and follow other users!  I only started using Instagram a few months ago, but it was always so difficult for me to figure out how to find users and follow them.  I’m usually really good with technology, but Instagram always made me feel about 100 years old trying to figure something out a 6 year old could master.

Please leave your Instagram user name in the comments below and I would love to follow you, or if you follow my account, I can get your user name that way too.  Are you just as excited about the new Instagram web user profiles as I am?

1. Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:15 am by sheree@itsnotthatdee | Permalink

follow me at sheree0819..can’t wait to follow you!

• Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:22 am by Jenny | Permalink

Done! Thanks Sheree!

2. Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:26 am by Catalina | Permalink

Yes, I noticed this the other day too! It’s so much easier now when I’m at my desk and not in front of my iPhone. Yay for simplified Instagram stalking!

Catalina @ City and Burbs
    Insta: cityandburbs

• Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:28 am by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, totally agree! Thanks Catalina! Ha ha, I’m already following you! You were one of the few people I could actually find and figure out how to follow! :)

3. Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:42 am by Alice | Permalink

I must be 200 years old when it comes to technology! I don’t know how to tweet and I am still trying to figure out html. I am starting to use Instagram but not as much as I should.
    my profile is happinessatmidlife

Alice

• Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:48 am by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, sometimes I feel the same way! :) I’m following now, Alice! I agree, I don’t use it as much as I should, but I’m definitely starting to use it more. I see so many interesting things each day, and now I just have to remember to take pics!

4. Posted November 10, 2012 at 10:27 am by Nicole | Permalink

nice pics <3

xoxo,
    nicole

• Posted November 10, 2012 at 10:28 am by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Nicole!

5. Posted November 10, 2012 at 11:58 am by Natalia | Permalink

Just started following you :)

Instagram: natalibellule

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:46 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Following you! Thanks Natalia!

6. Posted November 10, 2012 at 1:35 pm by Elena | Permalink

Your post made me realize that I’m 20 years behind-still don’t have an instagram account:)) Will set this weekend:)
    Kisses
    Elena

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:46 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, can’t wait Elena!

7. Posted November 10, 2012 at 2:04 pm by Corina | Permalink

Seen the notification on my insta but never got the time to actually visit the profile!

Glad you shared!

Corina

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:55 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Corina!

8. Posted November 10, 2012 at 2:15 pm by Alexa | Permalink

I totally agree !! i have not yet gotten the grip of instagram….
    but you can follow me on alexavoncanisius. will follow you as well :)

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Alexa! For sure!

9. Posted November 10, 2012 at 2:35 pm by alison*elle | Permalink

My username is alison_elle. I’ll be sure to follow you too, Jenny!

xo, alison*elle

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Definitely following! Thanks Alison!

10. Posted November 10, 2012 at 2:43 pm by Chocolate Shavings | Permalink

Mine is JennBartoli !

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Jenn!!

11. Posted November 10, 2012 at 3:25 pm by Ashleigh | Permalink

I think I am the only person I know who does NOT use instagram! However, I’m glad they made it more user friendly.

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, well if you do every hop on board, be sure to send me your user name!

12. Posted November 10, 2012 at 3:38 pm by Kathleen | Permalink

So cool!! Can’t wait to see more!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Kat!

13. Posted November 10, 2012 at 7:05 pm by iesha | Permalink

going to follow your instagram now.
    mine is bulletproofbracelets

love your blog!
    xoxo

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Iesha!

14. Posted November 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm by Kacie | Permalink

I love it to, I’m so excited! @kaciecone

shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Me too! Thanks Kacie!

15. Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:01 pm by A's Fashion Files | Permalink
    • Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:48 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Do check it out! It makes it so much easier!

16. Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:42 am by Amy | Permalink

How did I not know you were on instagram, I’ll try to find you and you do the same @amyfohr!

xx Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:05 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, probably because I couldn’t use it properly! :) Thanks Amy!

17. Posted November 11, 2012 at 1:00 am by Diva In Me | Permalink

It’s cool how Instagram make it so easy for us. I started Instagram a while ago and got so hooked to it. Still hooked actually! =D
    I just followed you on Instagram @stilettoesdiva

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:05 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much! I’m following too!

18. Posted November 11, 2012 at 8:37 am by alison dulaney | Permalink

I did not know that and wow, makes it so much easier! I have a hard time navigating on my phone!

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm by Jenny | Permalink

I’ve had the hardest time, so this makes it so much easier! Thanks Alison!

19. Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:06 am by Jenee C. | Permalink

Ooh I’ve yet to check mine out yet, thanks for the reminder. You need to take more pics with instagram luvvy! Hope you’re having a great weekend.

xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm by Jenny | Permalink

I totally agree! I will definitely be taking more photos! Hope you have a great weekend too!

20. Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:18 am by Ani | Permalink

Jenny, when it come to Instagramm and Twitter I am 50 years behind. But honestly, can I ask you a question which might sound stupid?
    Why does everybody need all that stuff nowadays? I mean I have a hard time catching up with my blog and having all those social media stuff going on needs really time to edit it and what not, that would be just so much stress. And most of the times the same infos are just send out on different medias. That doesn’t make sense which I decided not to join any of that hahahaha. Man I must sound soooooooo old :-D

Hope you had a great weekend

Ani

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:54 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Hey Ani! I agree, there is so much social media out there. It can be difficult to keep up with when we are so busy. I think everyone has their own reasons for using different social media, but I know that for me, I like to use different media to express different aspects of me and my life, and it gives me different avenues to share different things. Instagram allows me to share photos that I wouldn’t share on my blog. Twitter allows me to share comments, thoughts and opinions. Plus, different people like using different social media, so I want to make it convenient for people to follow along using the platform they want to. I’m very particular about what I put on the blog, and social media allows me to share everything else. Plus, I love following others on different social media for the same reasons.

21. Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:56 am by Head to Toe Chic | Permalink

I need to follow you! My username is AKeeleyWhite.

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, thanks Angela!

22. Posted November 11, 2012 at 1:03 pm by Paula | Permalink

Cool pictures my dear. You are always so chic :)

Xoxo
    Paula
    Blush-paula.blogspot.com

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm by Jenny | Permalink

You are always so sweet! :) Thanks Paula!

23. Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:13 pm by fra | Permalink

love your blog! It’s so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:29 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thank you so much for the support Fra!!!

24. Posted November 11, 2012 at 5:41 pm by CRAVING FOR BARNEYS | Permalink

I don’t have Instagram! Need to have!

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 5:49 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, yes, definitely!

25. Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:18 pm by Courtney | Permalink

So excited about instagram profiles!

girlavantgarde.com

• Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:29 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Me too! Thanks Courtney!

26. Posted November 12, 2012 at 12:17 am by thehautecookie | Permalink

gotta follow! xO!

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:02 am by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, thanks Sooae!

27. Posted November 12, 2012 at 2:17 am by Nic | Permalink

Yeah I love the new profiles too. They’re great. I think we’re already following each other on Instagram but I’m Flash102 in case. SO glad to hear you may be using it more. I love it!

xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:12 am by Jenny | Permalink

Yes, I’m definitely already following you!! Thanks Nic!

28. Posted November 12, 2012 at 5:36 am by Bhushavali - Indian | Permalink

I’m yet to open an instragram account!
    I should open one soon I guess.
    Do visit my blog too doll, and if you like do follow too! ;)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:12 am by Jenny | Permalink

Well, if you do, be sure to let me know! :)

29. Posted November 12, 2012 at 11:12 am by Jess | Permalink

OoOoo would love to follow you! and yeah i can’t believe it took them this long to come up with a web-based profile page. haha I’m at jessicashia :) see you on instagram!

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 11:31 am by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, see you there! Thanks Jess!

30. Posted November 12, 2012 at 1:45 pm by Carlina | Permalink

Hooray for instagram, I’m a bit obsessed. I’m @allergictovanilla, if you follow I’ll follow back!

xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm by Jenny | Permalink

I agree! Thanks Carlina!

31. Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:14 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ok, I’m following you, but don’t expect to see much from my part, I’m still dealing with Pinterest and working on creating an account on twitter, and updating fb, and… anyway, there are so many things related with technology today that it’s just hard to keep up! I know I can do this but… Anyhow, I’m glad you are know in Instagram, once I figure out how this thing ‘really’ work, I might be able to talk more about it, but in the meantime, bravo for you, Jenny!

Jenny

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 9:55 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, thanks Jenny! I agree, there is definitely a lot of technology these days! :)

32. Posted November 14, 2012 at 11:44 am by LC | Permalink

fitfashlife
    Yay follow me! Looking forward to following you!

~LC

• Posted November 14, 2012 at 2:32 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Definitely! :)

33. Posted November 14, 2012 at 11:10 pm by Manuela Yush | Permalink

I didn’t know about the profiles!! following you now!!

xoxo
    Manuela Yush

• Posted November 15, 2012 at 9:57 am by Jenny | Permalink

Awesome, right? :) Thanks Manuela!