Crazy Love for. . .Umbrellas and Wellingtons

{click on each item for details}

Wow, it’s been a rainy couple of weeks in Toronto and much of the East Coast.  I feel like I’ve worn my rain gear more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 2 months!  I’m looking to buy a cute umbrella or two, and a new pair of wellies.  Here are my top picks.  I love them all so much that it’s going to be difficult to choose which pieces to buy.  Which ones are your favourites?

1. Posted November 4, 2012 at 9:33 am by Rachel | Permalink

You always have the cutest ideas for these non-outfit posts! I don’t even need a new umbrella, but now I really want I buy one!

Life Unsweetened

2. Posted November 4, 2012 at 10:12 am by Marie-Eve @aprettyne | Permalink

Love the polka dots ones the best ! But the colbalt ones have to be a close second !
    My Blog – A Pretty Nest

3. Posted November 4, 2012 at 10:43 am by Ani | Permalink

This is such a great post and how matchy matchy the umbrellas are with the rainboots. I didnt know that there are so stylish rainboots out. I really like the burberrish one, classic and fits to every outfit.
    The purple one would fit to your sweet personality Jenny. also like the polka dotted one and the striped bow umbrella, super cute.
    Ani

4. Posted November 4, 2012 at 10:53 am by Julia Bradbury | Permalink

I love the fuchsia pink Hunter Wellingtons, my Boyfriend is going to buy me a pair for Christmas and I will wear them for him every time we go out together.
    Julie
    x

5. Posted November 4, 2012 at 11:04 am by Ania | Permalink

these boots and umbrellas are so cute :)

6. Posted November 4, 2012 at 11:14 am by Amy | Permalink

Oh I love the pink ones! but I have a soft spot for pink! Stay dry!

xx Amy
    a href=http://www.leopardandlillies.com/ ]]> Leopard and Lillies

7. Posted November 4, 2012 at 12:16 pm by Patrícia Marques | Permalink

Really so cute umbrellas! I love that one on plastic with the pink heart and the last black.

8. Posted November 4, 2012 at 12:24 pm by Sarah | Permalink

I like the short red boots with the bow! You should get those :)

9. Posted November 4, 2012 at 12:45 pm by Jenny | Permalink

They are so cute that is so hard to pick just one pair! I really didn’t know you can be so stylish and that there is such a huge selection of umbrellas and wellies out there! If I had to pick, I like the red wellies with that cute lip print umbrella! But of course, I would love them all, if possible!

Jenny

10. Posted November 4, 2012 at 3:29 pm by jin | Permalink

I love the clear umbrella with the pink heart…super cute!

11. Posted November 4, 2012 at 7:11 pm by Kathleen | Permalink

How cute! I love how your paired these adorable boots and fun umbrellas together! Great post!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

12. Posted November 4, 2012 at 8:28 pm by Elena | Permalink

Cute picks!!! I love the “kisses” umbrella!!! Stay warm and dry!
    Xo
    Elena

13. Posted November 4, 2012 at 8:50 pm by Joanna | Permalink

What a great collection you’ve put together!! I really love how you paired the boots with the umbrellas :) I’m loving that clear umbrella with the pink heart on it!
    xo

14. Posted November 4, 2012 at 10:17 pm by Kate | Permalink

Oh my gosh, I love the umbrella in the bottom left with the black & white stripes! It’s PERFECT! I”m also majorly in need of a cute umbrella, or at least one that is not embarrassing. The only one we currently have may or may not have a beer logo on it. Not even kidding. The others have broken, it’s all that remains.

15. Posted November 4, 2012 at 10:34 pm by CRAVING FOR BARNEYS | Permalink

Love the red one’s with the bow!

16. Posted November 5, 2012 at 12:58 am by ashleigh | Permalink

I love the clear brellie with pink wellies! I can never find rainboots that fit my correctly:( soggy feet for me.

17. Posted November 5, 2012 at 12:39 pm by Amy | Permalink

I love the lavender ones with the bows!! SO adorable!
    xoAmy

18. Posted November 5, 2012 at 5:18 pm by Miranda | Permalink

Oh my goodness! You have the best taste! I want all of these! Specifically, I really want the wellies with the bow on the back! So cute!

And the link to the pink ruffle umbrella isn’t working, which is probably for the best because I really really want it! :)

19. Posted November 5, 2012 at 6:21 pm by Inna | Permalink

Can’t wait for rain season to take full effect in LA.

20. Posted November 12, 2012 at 2:02 am by Nic | Permalink

What great combos! I never even knew there were this many cute umbrellas out there! I think the first 2 pairings wold make me feel the proper English lady but really they’re all quite cute.

xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

• Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:10 am by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, I agree, the first two definitely feel very proper! :)