This Belt

Belt: Anthropologie. Jacket: Zara. Dress: Zara (similar). Shoes: Nine West (similar). Ring: Stella & Dot Odette Ring. Sunglasses: Chanel.

I am so in love with this belt.  I bought this belt a few weeks ago and would wear this belt every day if I could.  The colours and jewels of this belt are stunning.  I can already envision so many different outfits to create around this belt.  You will see a lot of this belt in the future.

1. Posted December 5, 2012 at 4:51 pm by Elena | Permalink

Wow, the belt is gorgeous, can imagine the sparkle of it when the sun hits the jewels! Great find Jenny!!!
    Kisses
    Elena

2. Posted December 5, 2012 at 4:59 pm by Monica | Permalink

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

Monica from Fashion Koketi

3. Posted December 5, 2012 at 5:33 pm by Iva | Permalink

Can’t wait to see what else you have in mind.

• Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Iva! I’m sure you’ll see it very soon! ;)

4. Posted December 5, 2012 at 5:51 pm by thehautecookie | Permalink

love the pop of blue and those stripes paired together. awesome styling, love! xO!

5. Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:05 pm by Manuela Yush | Permalink

Gorgeous! love the bow in the back!!

xoxo
    Manuela Yush

6. Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm by Tammy | Permalink

So so pretty. I’m so in love with bling and that belt has everything going for it. You look fabulous in it.

Cheers,
    Tammy
    Walking in Pretty Shoes

7. Posted December 5, 2012 at 7:32 pm by Whitley Adkins Hamli | Permalink

Jenny, darling, LOVE THAT belt! Love the way you styled it. PS–I bought that ASOS black shirt with all the embriordered (sp?)Mexican looking designs on it… Can’t wait to style it just for you ;)
    Whitley

• Posted December 5, 2012 at 7:42 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, thanks Whitley! That top is GORGEOUS! Can’t wait to see it on you! :)

8. Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm by Jupe | Permalink

THIS is a top outfit fav…oh my stars! Just adore the turquoise with teh stripes and that gorgeous bedazzled belt. You couldn’t have put together a more amazing outfit. Seriously.

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my … Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

• Posted December 5, 2012 at 9:28 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, you are way too sweet Cambria! Thank you so very much!!

9. Posted December 5, 2012 at 9:14 pm by jewel | Permalink

Loving the jacket over the dress. Would have never guessed it was a dress. The jewels on that belt are gorgeous, it just pops. ps. Have I ever told you, I admire your sense of style? I’m in love with the color blue, especially bright/ cobalt blue.. too cute..

• Posted December 5, 2012 at 9:29 pm by Jenny | Permalink

That is just so sweet Jewel! Thank you so very much for your sweet compliments!

10. Posted December 5, 2012 at 10:26 pm by Christina | Permalink

Love the belt! It’s amazing! xo Christina

11. Posted December 5, 2012 at 10:41 pm by Fierce & Fashionable | Permalink

What a fun and colorful belt! Great pick girl!

xo Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

12. Posted December 5, 2012 at 11:12 pm by Head to Toe Chic | Permalink

Your belt is stunning!! I love it!

xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

13. Posted December 5, 2012 at 11:43 pm by sarah | Permalink

The perfect color on you! That belt is so perfect. Cute blog:) So glad I stumbled upon it!

xo

Style Sarah

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Sarah, and thanks for visiting!

14. Posted December 6, 2012 at 12:47 am by Abi | Permalink

Wow, that belt is loaded with stones! I love that it ties in the back with a bow… sooo opulent and feminine. :)

Abi
    twitter: @BelatedBloomer

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Abi! I really do love this belt!

15. Posted December 6, 2012 at 12:49 am by Kacie | Permalink

Love that blue color! It looks great on you!

16. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:43 am by Kisty | Permalink

This is such an interesting combination and you were able to make it work so well. I love it! And the belt added that unique touch!

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, thanks Kisty, and thanks for stopping by!

17. Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:43 am by THE RED COAT ODYSSEY | Permalink

This outfit is so pretty, i love how the belt adds a glam touch!!

18. Posted December 6, 2012 at 7:07 am by Alison | Permalink

That belt is fabulous love the bow in the back:)

19. Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:32 am by Audrey Allure | Permalink

It’s such a stunning belt!

20. Posted December 6, 2012 at 9:06 am by Amy Shaughnessy | Permalink

Gorgeous belt!! Love this outfit with it too.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

21. Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:32 am by meghan | Permalink

what a stunning belt!!!!!

Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

22. Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:57 am by Jenny | Permalink

I’ve been so looking forward to see you style this belt since you shared it on twitter, Jenny! This is definitely a gorgeous piece; beautiful in its own right. It went perfect with this peplum jacket and dress; it’s elegance to a whole new level!

Jenny

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:02 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, you are always so sweet Jenny! Thank you!

23. Posted December 6, 2012 at 11:13 am by Emma (Fluff and Frip | Permalink

Wow! That belt is a real showstopper xo

24. Posted December 6, 2012 at 11:58 am by still being molly | Permalink

obsessed with that belt, jenny!! gorgeous!

25. Posted December 6, 2012 at 12:00 pm by Angela | Permalink

That belt just made me smile because it is so amazing! Love love it!

Angela

26. Posted December 6, 2012 at 12:14 pm by Molly | Permalink

seriously in love with your belt!! Perfection!

Molly and MacKenzie

27. Posted December 6, 2012 at 12:46 pm by Blondie, Esq. | Permalink

Oh my gosh that belt is ah-mazing. And I love the rest of your outfit too, so cute!

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:03 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much, and thanks for visiting!

28. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:18 pm by Caroline | Permalink

yes, that belt is sunning ^^

Caroline

29. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:23 pm by Wren | Permalink

That belt is amazing. Amazing. I love it. And I never thought to belt my peplum tops but now that’s all I want to do.

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 5:22 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, so glad I could provide a little inspiration. Thanks so much Wren!

30. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:25 pm by chelsie | Permalink

what an amazing outfit!! so glad i found your blog :)

chelsie | mossypants.com

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 5:22 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, thanks Chelsie! Thanks for visiting!

31. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm by Catalina | Permalink

Gorgeous!

32. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:44 pm by Nic | Permalink

Jenny it’s very cute and I’m sure there will be so many ways to wear this belt. All the colors are great and it’s the perfect standout piece.

xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

33. Posted December 6, 2012 at 1:57 pm by Style Isle | Permalink

OMG LOVE IT. From head to toe amazing

Tash

34. Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:00 pm by Melissa | Permalink

I am in love with this belt as well. It looks spectacular against the stripes. The back detail makes it even more special!

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 5:23 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thank you so very much Melissa!

35. Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:05 pm by Amy | Permalink

You always wear the cutest dresses and skirts and you style them perfectly!! I’m going to call on your expertise when I find some dresses to possibly buy:)
    xoAmy

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, definitely call me! :) Thank you so very much Amy!

36. Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:16 pm by Stephanie | Permalink

I’m glad you gave that belt a closeup because it is GORGEOUS! The jewels were enough to make me obsessed but the bow in the back is such a great detail. I love how it pulls your whole outfit together. I want one!

Stephanie

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 5:24 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thank you so very much Stephanie. It is so much more gorgeous in person too!

37. Posted December 6, 2012 at 2:32 pm by Jessica | Permalink

I love it too! Can add so much to any outfit!

38. Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:09 pm by Natalie | Permalink

Belt obsession, for sure! So gorgeous – enough of a statement to carry an outfit on its own and yet understated enough to be paired with other fun items (like stripes)! Love it!

Natalie
    Name’s Not Ashley

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:28 pm by Jenny | Permalink

You are so right…thank you so very much Natalie!

39. Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:33 pm by Feastful Life | Permalink

Gorgeous embellishment!! I thought belt was made of metal, surprised when u just tied it at the back. It is a drool worthy piece!

Mitch

40. Posted December 6, 2012 at 11:04 pm by Northern Style | Permalink

I’m obsessed with your belt!

• Posted December 6, 2012 at 11:16 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Me too, ha ha! Thank you so much!

41. Posted December 7, 2012 at 1:20 am by Mary Ann | Permalink

The belt is gorgeous, Jenny! I love the stonework details. ;-)

42. Posted December 7, 2012 at 3:14 am by Lucy | Permalink

love the belt and your outfit! if you have a chance, please visit my blog. i think you’ll like my outfits! :)

43. Posted December 7, 2012 at 12:38 pm by Lynlee | Permalink

THIS BELT is right… you don’t have to say anymore then that!! I would probably be sleeping in this it is so beautiful! Love it with the peplum and the blues! This look is so gorgeous and you look great!
    SO happy to come across your blog

Lynlee

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 6:07 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, I would sleep with this too if I wasn’t so scared of a jewel coming loose! :) Thanks so much Lynlee!

44. Posted December 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm by Chioma | Permalink

i love this belt and the whole look! gorgeous!
    have a great weekend :)

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

• Posted December 7, 2012 at 9:06 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Chioma! Hope you have a great weekend too!

45. Posted December 8, 2012 at 8:08 am by idareyoutobefashion | Permalink
  46. Posted December 9, 2012 at 4:31 am by Paris in Four Months | Permalink

I just found your blog and I really enjoy it! You look so pretty! I love the colours :)

Best,
    Carin

(www.parisinfourmonths.com)

• Posted December 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thank you so very much! I just love your blog too!

47. Posted December 9, 2012 at 9:55 am by Ani | Permalink

Jenny, how precious are the jewels and colours? Such a statement piece that grades up every outfit.

48. Posted December 9, 2012 at 7:25 pm by Charlotte | Permalink

So pretty! I bet you could double this as a headband and it would look fabulous as well :)

Charlotte

• Posted December 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Such a great idea!! Thanks so much Charlotte!

49. Posted December 9, 2012 at 8:43 pm by Martha | Permalink

I love this belt!!!
    It’s has to make you feel super beautiful when you wear…I mean, with all that beauty…how could it not ;)
    XOXO

• Posted December 9, 2012 at 8:50 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Aww, thanks Martha! It’s funny, I do feel extra special in this belt!

50. Posted December 10, 2012 at 4:15 am by Inez | Permalink

That belt is super gorgeous! Cute look.