Toronto Fashion Week: Cobalt Copy and Pavoni

{My cobalt look, along with my colour twin, sweet Jane}

{Lovely Iva in her cobalt look – both photos via Iva}

Creating outfits for Fashion Week was a little more difficult than I had anticipated.  I know, I know. . . such serious problems, right?!  I wanted to wear looks that I felt confident in but that also felt very “me”.  My outfits came together very last minute, mostly as I was running out the door each day.  On the last day of Fashion Week, I was feeling a little low on inspiration, and decided to “copy” myself and re-wear this head-to-toe cobalt number that I posted back in December.  Well, I guess I sensed that the colour of the night would be cobalt because the sweet Iva and wonderful Jane also both rocked this vibrant hue.

One of the most stunning shows during World Mastercard Fashion Week was by Pavoni.  The looks were luxurious and feminine, and the runway was full of lace, tulle, peplum, embroidery, sheer panels and sparkle. . . everything that I love.  Below are my favourite looks from the Pavoni Fall 2013 show.  I would kill to wear that black lace and peplum cocktail dress!  Visit FashionMagazine.com to see the full collection.

Pavoni-Fall-2013-13

Pavoni-Fall-2013-06

Pavoni-Fall-2013-02.jpgPavoni-Fall-2013-10.jpgPavoni-Fall-2013-01.jpgPavoni-Fall-2013-03.jpgPavoni-Fall-2013-19.jpg

{Pavoni Photos by Jenna Marie Wakani via Fashion Magazine}

1. Posted March 30, 2013 at 11:01 am by Lauren | Permalink

Well I’m glad you copied yourself Jenny because that is a fabulous look! I think it’s great you re-wear some of your outfits! I sure do (a lot). I’m going to check out your old post because I am in love with that skirt hehe. Looks like a great show, those gowns are stunning! I am definitely going to TFW this fall! Would love to meet up :)

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:10 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks so much Lauren! Yes, I DEFINITELY rewear the same outfits over and over again! :)

2. Posted March 30, 2013 at 11:03 am by Tammy Jones | Permalink

Hi Jenny,

That outfit looks so nice on you. I love the playful peekaboo style of your skirt.

BTW. Jane looks like your sister. You too look so alike (more than just the color you are wearing).

Cheers,
    Tammy
    Walking in Pretty Shoes

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:10 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, you are right, we do look alike in this photo! :) Thanks Tammy!

3. Posted March 30, 2013 at 11:28 am by Diane | Permalink

Your skirt!!!! It is soooo great! Thanks for sharing.

4. Posted March 30, 2013 at 12:35 pm by Christy | Permalink

I think fashion weeks are times when attendees generally want to outdo themselves and what better time? But I think it should be fun and if tried and tested formulae are as cool as this blue outfit why not at least you are guaranteed to be stylish, comfortable and be u…

Christy of:

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:11 pm by Jenny | Permalink

I completely agree with you Christy! Thanks!

5. Posted March 30, 2013 at 12:56 pm by Diva In Me | Permalink

Well, you definitely did a great job by wearing something so popular on looking great on you =)
    Thanks for sharing the runway pictures. I love that black dress (1st picture)!

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:12 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thank you so very much! I LOVE that black dress too!

6. Posted March 30, 2013 at 1:04 pm by Sam | Permalink

lovely looks. Lucky you… I love love blues esp the cobalt.

xo
    Sam

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:12 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Cobalt is one of my fave colours too! Thanks Sam!

7. Posted March 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm by Shira | Permalink

You look amazing. Love the color, the jewels, everything!

sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

8. Posted March 30, 2013 at 2:37 pm by marcella | Permalink

cool stuff, love those blue outfits :)

9. Posted March 30, 2013 at 3:16 pm by Jane | Permalink

I look at the Pavoni pictures and my jaw just drops again. Those dresses were SO GORGEOUS and up close like we were you really could appreciate the detail.

I still can’t get over how co-ordinated we all were. So perfect ;)

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:15 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, I do love how we were all coordinated! You are right, the detail in person was so beautiful!

10. Posted March 30, 2013 at 3:46 pm by Kathleen | Permalink

Great looks! Love the blue!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

11. Posted March 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm by Sophie | Permalink

I love your neckplace! Your brand new Chanel bag is amazing! The colour is really gorgeous :)

12. Posted March 30, 2013 at 6:22 pm by ani | Permalink

Jenny, I am so obsessed with this vibrant cobalt blue, it looks fantastic on you. Playing with textures makes this ensemble so special. I wish I could have met you there too, never have been on a fashion show.

Have a wonderful Easter with your family :-)

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:16 pm by Jenny | Permalink

You are too sweet Ani! We would have had so much fun if we went together! Hopefully you can watch a fashion show soon!

13. Posted March 30, 2013 at 7:19 pm by andrea | Permalink

love those dresses! to die for!

xo Andrea

14. Posted March 31, 2013 at 7:31 am by ashleigh | Permalink

You look great! I think that’s one of the first posts I had ever read of yours, the head to toe cobalt blue one. I love your many, many, many necklaces. Tres Chic!

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:17 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha ha, it’s awesome that you remember that! Thanks Ashleigh!

15. Posted March 31, 2013 at 9:24 am by Sarah | Permalink

Obviously you look great, but how bout them runway dresses?! Gorgeous!

~Sarah of Sarah’s Real Life

16. Posted March 31, 2013 at 12:03 pm by Yolennie | Permalink

That black lace dress just took my breath away! So insanely stunning <3

Yolennie

17. Posted March 31, 2013 at 2:53 pm by Ania | Permalink

Great photos!! Happy Easter :)

18. Posted March 31, 2013 at 3:00 pm by Fauxionista | Permalink

I think you made a great choice in copying yourself because that cobalt blue looks great on you! And looks like it was a popular color at FW. ;)

fauxionista.com

19. Posted March 31, 2013 at 9:03 pm by Adrienne | Permalink

Wow! How exciting that you got to go to fashion week! So exciting! Your outfit is adorable for sure! And I’m in love with that first dress! Amazing!
    Adrienne

20. Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:01 am by Alice | Permalink

That gown is gorgeous! I wished I had an event to attend for such a pretty dress! You look great in your own copied look!

Alice

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Thanks Alice! I too wish I had somewhere to go where I could wear such a beautiful dress!

21. Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:58 am by Kelly | Permalink

This cobalt look is AMAZING!

xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

22. Posted April 1, 2013 at 5:47 am by Nicolene Richards | Permalink

Hi Jenny the vibrancy of your Cobalt Blue is so energetic, and love the way you paired your looks – you look like sisters!
    Nice ensemble, and stunning posts on fashion week!
    FF

• Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:20 pm by Jenny | Permalink

Ha ha, we do look related! :) Thanks so much Nicolene!

23. Posted April 1, 2013 at 8:23 am by Tara | Permalink

Love the cobalt…and that necklace is amazing!

24. Posted April 1, 2013 at 8:38 am by Patricia | Permalink

WOW the Pavoni’s collection is amazing!! And you did it right by chosing that blue cobalt outfit!!
    xoxo