Toronto Fashion Week: Last Look and Korhani Home

H-M-Cashmere-Sweater-White-Skirt

H-M-Cashmere-Sweater-White-Skirt-Coach-Yellow-Penny

H-M-Cashmere-Sweater-BCBG-statement-necklace

H-M-Cashmere-Sweater-White-Skirt-Coach-Yellow-Penny-Boutique-9-Justine

Boutique-9-Justine-Pink-Heels-Coach-Yellow-Penny

Sweater and Skirt: H&M. Clutch: Coach. Necklace: BCBG. Shoes: Boutique 9. Watch: Michael Kors. Rings: Kate Spade, Coach. Bracelets: BCBG, Forever 21. Sunglasses: Chanel.

This is the last look that I wore to Toronto’s Mastercard Fashion Week.  Walking into the tents, I was lucky enough to be captured by a photographer from Fashion Magazine and this outfit was shown on their website.  Thank you Fashion Magazine for including me in your feature!

This is also the last Fashion Week runway show that I will be sharing with you, and boy, did I save the best (and most unique) for last!  Korhani Home specializes in floor coverings and home furnishings.  Each season, Korhani Home presents upcoming interior design trends in the form of a fashion show.  Each look sent down the runway is actually created from rugs!  Kristen Korhani, chief designer and creative director, is incredibly talented, and it’s truly amazing what she has created out of carpet.  I was blown away by the beauty, drama and creativity behind the entire collection.  Below are a few of my favourite looks, but you can visit the World MasterCard Fashion Week website to watch the Korhani Home Fall 2013 runway show and to see the entire collection.

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

Korhani-Home-Fall-2013-1

{Photos by George Pimental via WMCFW.com}

1. Posted April 1, 2013 at 8:49 am by Alyssa | Permalink

I love your outfit! The quilting gives it such an interesting texture and you look so spring-y and fresh!

2. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:04 am by Ania | Permalink

You look beautiful :)

3. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:07 am by Charlotte | Permalink

Love your outfit! The yellow and pink look great together and those outfits made out of rugs are genius! If you didn’t tell me I would of never known!

Charlotte

4. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:12 am by Amy | Permalink

Love this look Jenny! Looks like you had an amazing time at Fashion Week!

xo amy
    Leopard and Lillies

5. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:21 am by Amber | Permalink

Wasn’t the Korhani Home Show amazing, I would wear pretty much each pc

6. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:23 am by Niki | Permalink

This outfit is gorgeous! It’s no wonder Fashion Magazine wanted to capture it!!!

7. Posted April 1, 2013 at 9:49 am by krystin | Permalink

Love this look – still dying over that skirt!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.com

8. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:07 am by Alice | Permalink

You look great! I love the pop of pink in you outfit! And I can’t believe these models are wearing carpets!!! Some of these can truly translate to ready to wear (except maybe for the itch factor).

Alice

9. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:07 am by Christy | Permalink

This clutch and sweater are a match made in neon heaven it makes me want to restyle this top I wore here http://www.cleancutgoutchic.com/sunday-mass-outfit-tenue-deglise-dimanche/

Christy of:

10. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:15 am by Adrienne | Permalink

What a chic little look….cute and super stylish!
    I am loving that skirt! What a great H&M find!!
    -Adrienne. xo

11. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:32 am by Nicole | Permalink

Those shoes look wonderful with that outfit! Such a classic look with a twist. Love it.
    Nicole

12. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:41 am by Marie-Eve @aprettyne | Permalink

Love this outfit ! Especially the unexpected pop of pink with the shoes !

13. Posted April 1, 2013 at 11:11 am by ashleigh | Permalink

I love it! You look classic and the colors are perfect for Spring. you’re not over done or out rageous. Just classic and beautiful!

14. Posted April 1, 2013 at 11:17 am by Kelly | Permalink

I love the combination of mustard and fuchsia, SO pretty!

xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

15. Posted April 1, 2013 at 11:18 am by Rachel | Permalink

I love all of these textures together- beautiful Jenny!

16. Posted April 1, 2013 at 11:19 am by Star White | Permalink

Seriously want to clone this look! I love everything about it and your hair is perfect.

Lovely!

Blessings!
    Star

17. Posted April 1, 2013 at 12:23 pm by Andrea | Permalink

i am in love with the skirt you are wearing! did you get it recently?

xo Andrea

18. Posted April 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm by Patricia | Permalink

The show was certainly amazing and so was your look! BTW I finally found that gorgeous skirt and wore it for the first time for an Easter lunch with my family!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

19. Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:34 pm by Hannah | Permalink

aww i love this outfit! the skirt is such a gorgeous shape!

hannah xx

20. Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:43 pm by alison*elle | Permalink

Love what you wore, Jenny! The pink pumps really add a little something extra over just the yellow & cream combo.

xo, alison*elle

21. Posted April 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm by Sarah | Permalink

I love your color combo to pieces!!! Thanks for sharing your fashion week fun with us.

~Sarah of Sarah’s Real Life

22. Posted April 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm by Kayla | Permalink

HOW gorgeous is that skirt?! I love it!

Kayla

23. Posted April 1, 2013 at 3:18 pm by Meredith | Permalink

Yeah for your photo feature! This outfit is gorgeous! I love that yellow bag.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

24. Posted April 1, 2013 at 3:22 pm by Shira | Permalink

Such a pretty look! The soft yellow with that great skirt!

sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

25. Posted April 1, 2013 at 4:23 pm by Toma | Permalink

I also have that sweater and I love it so much!!
    You look adorable and the show looks really interesting!

26. Posted April 1, 2013 at 4:32 pm by Whitley Adkins Hamli | Permalink

Jenny,
    I am loving all of your Toronto fashion week coverage! That last outfit, bottom right is smoking! Looks like all of the fashion at the event was pretty top notch. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you had fun! You sure looked great the entire time :)
    Whitley

27. Posted April 1, 2013 at 4:48 pm by Miranda | Permalink

I love the textures of your top and skirt, they look so great together! And that fashion show looks amazing!

28. Posted April 1, 2013 at 5:19 pm by Londontallgirl | Permalink

Love both the sweater and skirt especially the undertone print!

Check out my GIVEAWAY here: http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/day-to-night-vedette-shapewear.html

29. Posted April 1, 2013 at 7:13 pm by phiphi's blog | Permalink

i love the colours here – so fun and bold.

xox P

phiphi’s blog

30. Posted April 1, 2013 at 7:21 pm by Patrícia Marques | Permalink

This outfit sounds like perfection!! I loved so much the combo of yellow and white! Gorgeous.

31. Posted April 1, 2013 at 8:48 pm by Jennifer | Permalink

I love your outfit! So pretty!

32. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:39 pm by Kacie | Permalink

Wow I love the yellow and the pink together! Aw congrats :)

33. Posted April 1, 2013 at 10:49 pm by Amber | Permalink

Jenny,

The texture on the sweater and skirt are matched nicely and the entire outfit really flatters you. Awesome!

I like the color pop on the shoes. This was me on the computer: *scrolling* “ooh, pretty yellow top, oh I like that skirt.” *more scrolling* “hello shoes!”
    They’re super pretty.

<3,
    Amber
    classyeverafter.com

34. Posted April 1, 2013 at 11:19 pm by Lauren | Permalink

It’s that skirt! (which I regret not buying even more now..lesson learned:P). Lovely outfit. The mustard sweater with the pink heels is fabulous. I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend Jenny :) xo

35. Posted April 2, 2013 at 12:01 am by Emily | Permalink

Adore this look, that skirt is perfect! Looks like fashion week was so fun!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

36. Posted April 2, 2013 at 7:46 am by Tara | Permalink

I love yellow and pink together…perfect pairing!!

37. Posted April 2, 2013 at 8:07 am by Nicolene Richards | Permalink

You look spectaculorly beautiful, and the skirt is incredibly flattering! Cannot wait to get to H & M!
    Well done Jenny, very nice ensemble!
    FF

38. Posted April 2, 2013 at 3:28 pm by Laura | Permalink

Love this colour combination! You look great ;) xo

39. Posted April 2, 2013 at 6:26 pm by Jamie "ChatterBlosso | Permalink

Absolutely love the textures in this outfit!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

40. Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:09 am by Sandy a la Mode | Permalink

so sad i couldn’t find that skirt at my store! i will have to look again! love it!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

41. Posted April 3, 2013 at 6:41 am by Annie | Permalink

That skirt is gorgeous! And I love love love the yellow with the pink heels…so fun :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

42. Posted April 3, 2013 at 8:58 am by Patricia | Permalink

Jenny darling I’ve got a new section on my blog. Would you like to participate?? Hope so!! ;-)
    xoxo