Collection Preview: Nine West Spring/Summer 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Anyone who reads here regularly knows that I’m a shoe gal.  I have way too many pairs of shoes bursting from my closets to count.  Frequent visitors also know that I’m a huge Nine West fan.  I own at least a couple dozen pairs from Nine West, and they are by far the most comfortable shoes in my collection.  I’m sure you can then imagine my excitement when I was able to attend a preview for the upcoming Spring / Summer 2014 collection for Nine West.

I was like a kid in a candy store.  I can’t believe how many shoes in the collection I loved.  It was so hard to edit my photos down to my favorites because I just loved so many pairs.  The black and white checkered flats above will definitely be added to my closet, along with probably every other pair in these photos.  I hope you enjoy the eye candy, and for those of you who can’t resist these beauties, the collection will begin to hit stores in January.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

Nine West Spring 2014

The gorgeous Iva from Falling In Style and I, both in our Nine West heels, of course!

1. Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:50 am by Sarah | Permalink

I’m a huge Nine West fan too! Thanks for sharing!

~Sarah of Sarah’s Real Life (Join the Take One, Pass it On challenge linkup!)

2. Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:54 am by Fiftyfabulous | Permalink

I can relate to that, shoes ad instant glamour to any outfit and gives one incredible confidence. Love the first two pairs in mono print!
    FF

3. Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:59 am by Aitana | Permalink

Fab!!
    i love it ;)

xoxo

4. Posted November 1, 2013 at 1:02 pm by Beautystylegrowth | Permalink

I love Nine West. 90% of my shoes are from there. Love this new collection
    k at http://www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

5. Posted November 1, 2013 at 2:05 pm by Deanne Castro | Permalink

Love SS ’14 shoes! Can’t wait until they come out!

xo
    Deanne Castro

6. Posted November 1, 2013 at 3:09 pm by fleurani | Permalink

UHHH, I am so excied to see nine west preview. The collection you photographed is so my alley :-). I am huge nine west fan as well, their shoes are not only super elegant and stylish but so comfy :-)

ani

7. Posted November 1, 2013 at 4:57 pm by ash | Permalink

I love the ankle wrap flats!

8. Posted November 1, 2013 at 5:08 pm by WhatLouWore365 | Permalink

The flats in the second picture are gorgeous! I only have one pair of Nine West heels but they are without doubt the most comfortable I own & have lasted a good 8 years so far. Not bad for £35 on sale!

Will you be sharing anymore press day pictures or keeping us in suspense until the January launch?!

9. Posted November 1, 2013 at 5:52 pm by TheStylishHousewife | Permalink

I don’t think I will be able to sleep until I get my hands on those checkered flats! OMG….LOVE!

XOXO, Jenn
    The Stylish Housewife

10. Posted November 1, 2013 at 7:28 pm by nicole | Permalink

Ooh my gosh I need both of those first pairs of flats! Gorgeous!
    Nicole

11. Posted November 2, 2013 at 3:52 am by Christy | Permalink

All very covetable pieces!

Christy of:

12. Posted November 3, 2013 at 12:32 pm by Kacie | Permalink

Ah so many beautiful shoes! I’m dying!

13. Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:15 am by Elaine A (TOBeautyRe | Permalink

eeks those are all so gorgeous!! I love nine west they always have an amazing selection.

14. Posted November 5, 2013 at 2:06 pm by adore to adorn | Permalink

such gorgeous shots of the pretty shoes!!
    xo,