Midi Skirt Twinsies

424 Fifth Cobalt Blue Midi Skirt | Crazy Style Love

424 Fifth Cobalt Blue Midi Skirt | Crazy Style Love

424 Fifth Cobalt Blue Midi Skirt | Crazy Style Love

424 Fifth Cobalt Blue Midi Skirt | Crazy Style Love

Jimmy Choo Silver Pumps | Crazy Style Love

Top: 424 Fifth (c/o).  Skirt: 424 Fifth (c/o). Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar from J.Crew). Handbag: Coach (similar). Bracelet: unknown (similar from Ily). Sunglasses: Chanel (similar from Juicy).

This is the blue twin sister to my citron midi skirt in my last outfit post.  As you may be able to see, I have a weakness for cobalt (among many other things), and I just couldn’t say no to having this blue beauty in my closet.

–SHOP THE LOOK–

1. Posted April 30, 2014 at 9:30 am by Christina Storm | Permalink

LOVE that skirt! Looks so pretty on you!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

2. Posted April 30, 2014 at 10:16 am by Adrienne | Permalink

Gorgeous!!!
    Love those shoes!
    -Adrienne. xo

Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

3. Posted April 30, 2014 at 11:55 am by Sam | Permalink

I love cobalt too. It’s just so vibrant! It also pairs really well with black & white. Love how you styled this statement skirt!

xo
    Sam

4. Posted April 30, 2014 at 12:01 pm by Chelsea | Permalink

So flattering on you!

5. Posted April 30, 2014 at 12:09 pm by Cee | Permalink

That is a beautiful skirt but it’s your top that really catches my eye in this look – I love the black and white print, especially paired with your detailed leather clutch. Such a fabulous combination!
    xox,
    Cee

6. Posted April 30, 2014 at 1:15 pm by Ashleigh | Permalink

IT is a lovely skirt. I think I’m a little short for so much volume!

7. Posted April 30, 2014 at 1:24 pm by Liz || Shopping My C | Permalink

That color skirt is gorgeous!

Liz @ http://www.shoppingmycloset.com
    Last day for myJ.Crew giveaway!

8. Posted April 30, 2014 at 3:39 pm by Marta C | Permalink

I love the simplicity of this outfit-you make it look effortless and so classy, as always! That bracelet is calling my name:)
    Marta xo

9. Posted April 30, 2014 at 4:21 pm by Renia | Permalink

Gorgeous! Great look! Love the blue!

Smooches,
    Renia
    Stand Out, Above the Crowd

10. Posted April 30, 2014 at 5:51 pm by Jess | Permalink

I love both those skirts! I too have a weekness for cobalt. And pretty much any shade of blue. :)

11. Posted April 30, 2014 at 6:50 pm by Plum Pretty Sugar | Permalink

Such a pretty combination! We adore this outfit!

xo

12. Posted May 1, 2014 at 1:56 am by Alice | Permalink

I have a tough time saying no to cobalt blue too. I love it paired with this top so pretty!

Alice

13. Posted May 1, 2014 at 8:13 am by Lindsay | Permalink

Love this skirt. Love the cobalt.

pinkandnavystripes.com

14. Posted May 1, 2014 at 2:34 pm by Kathleen | Permalink

This blouse is amazing and I love the skirt. Midis are so fabulous and this color is vibrant and perfect for spring!
    Have a marvelous day!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

15. Posted May 2, 2014 at 12:04 am by Nate | Permalink

i am sure that you already know this but WOW!!! that skirt is so beautiful!! that color really pops!!its the perfect length! i love the color palette of your outfit!

16. Posted May 2, 2014 at 12:21 pm by Kacie's Kloset | Permalink

That is such a pretty skirt! You look so good in this color blue so I say keep rockin’ it!

17. Posted May 4, 2014 at 9:39 pm by thehautecookie | Permalink

love the bracelet! xo!

One Trackback

1. […] I’ll always love the way cobalt blue looks against a bold black and white print. […]