Spring Shopping List: Rain Boots

Spring_Shopping_List_Rain_Boots

I have a few items on my Spring Shopping List, but at the very top of that list is definitely rain boots.  I was unprepared for the crazy snow we had this winter, and I have a strong feeling that Toronto is going to see a lot of rain over the next couple of months.  I’ve learned my lesson, and I’m already on the hunt for the perfect rain boots, umbrellas and rain coats.

I’ve been a big fan of all of the lovely ladies rain boots by Joules, but never knew that they carried clothing, coats and accessories until I was looking for rain boots on their website.  I’m in love with all of the pretty florals, stripes and bright colors in their collection right now.  Cute rain boots can add such a fun finishing touch to an outfit.  Below are two looks that I would wear from head-to-toe, with all pieces from Joules.  I think these navy floral print wellies are maybe the prettiest rain boots I’ve ever seen, and this fabulous striped sun hat is also in my shopping cart.

Joules_Rain_Boots_2

All items by Joules:  Dress, Necklace, Rain Boots, Hat, Handbag.

Joules_Rain_Boots_1

All items by Joules: Coat, Rain Boots, Top, Jeans, Scarf, Striped Bracelet, Yellow Bracelet, Blue Bracelet, Tote.

1. Posted April 2, 2014 at 9:35 am by Emma Finlayson | Permalink

I am in the market for a new pair of rain boots! Thanks for the inspiration!
    xo Emma

2. Posted April 2, 2014 at 11:13 am by Victoria | Haute | Permalink

Rainboots are on my spring shopping list also! I needs fun pair that’s also comfortable – my existing ones give me blisters on my heel :(

3. Posted April 2, 2014 at 11:24 am by Eva | Permalink

So cute, I love a good pair of rain boots. Unfortunately for my wallet I love Hunters…xx

4. Posted April 2, 2014 at 12:02 pm by Cee | Permalink

Oh my! As if I needed another reason to shop – but I had no idea Joules made clothes and now I have to check them out! As for rain boots, even though I’m in Vancouver, I’m stubborn – I refuse to wear them :)
    xox,
    Cee

5. Posted April 2, 2014 at 2:45 pm by Kelly | Permalink

I’ve never been a big fan of rain boots but after the horrible winter we’ve had and all the melting snow, I could really use some right about now! And they come in the cutest styles and patterns these days that it’s impossible to not find a pair that works for you. :)

6. Posted April 2, 2014 at 8:16 pm by Ashleigh | Permalink

Mine from last year got lost in the move, so I definitely need new ones!

7. Posted April 3, 2014 at 4:54 am by Helena | Permalink

Really lovely selection!
    Nice pieces!

8. Posted April 3, 2014 at 7:26 am by Courtney | Permalink

Lusting after those black and floral rain boots!