All Dressed in White

ASOS White Mesh Check Midi Skirt

White Windowpane Mesh Midi Skirt

Ily Couture Crystal Bella Necklace

All White for Summer | Asos white midi skirt

Valentino Rockstud Rocklock Handbag

ASOS White Check Mesh Midi Skirt

Skirt: ASOS. Top: Zara. Shoes: Nine West. Handbag: Valentino. Necklace: Ily Couture (c/o). Sunglasses: Chanel (similar). Ring: Shopbop. Bracelets: J.Crew, Stella & Dot, Forever 21.

I was really excited to find this fabulous ASOS white sheer check midi skirt.  It’s very similar to the gorgeous Tibi sheer checked midi skirt that I’ve been seeing everywhere.  While this skirt is beautiful and I would highly recommend purchasing it, I feel like I must warn you.  The lining is made of a thin cotton.  The mesh tended to get caught on the lining when I walked, and the outer layer clung to the lining, causing it to bunch up.  To fix this, I actually cut out the lining and wore the outer layer with a white silk skirt slip.  This was a perfect fix, and the mesh layer now glides smoothly over the silk lining.  Like I said, overall, I would still highly recommend this skirt.  I felt so feminine and lady-like while wearing it, and I received several compliments from strangers on the street.  Happy Monday!

Just a reminder, today is the last day to enter to win a $500 gift card from The Home Depot (open to Canadian residents).  Check out this Stolen Kiss post, or Blue Gossamer post to enter and for some gorgeous color inspiration.

–SHOP THE LOOK–

1. Posted June 2, 2014 at 9:18 am by Dannon | Permalink

I love that skirt on you!! Great post!

Dannon @ Like The Yogurt Fashion. DIY. Beauty

2. Posted June 2, 2014 at 9:36 am by Patrícia Marques | Permalink

Really, really beautiful Jenny! There is something about a whole white outfit that is so elegant. I think the pops of golden from the jewelry, were really a master touch!

3. Posted June 2, 2014 at 9:50 am by Christina Storm | Permalink

GORGEOUS! Love this look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

4. Posted June 2, 2014 at 10:17 am by Shira | Permalink

Yesss, love this look and that skirt is amazing!!!

5. Posted June 2, 2014 at 10:25 am by Sam | Permalink

Love this all white look & totally impressed with how you solved the issue with the skirt. You would never know it didn’t come this way :)

xo
    Sam

6. Posted June 2, 2014 at 11:20 am by Adrienne | Permalink

Great outfit!!
    I am so in love with that skirt!
    -Adrienne. xo

Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

7. Posted June 2, 2014 at 12:48 pm by Jenna | Permalink

The skirt and that bag – so cute! I love it all! <3

8. Posted June 2, 2014 at 12:59 pm by Kiwifashionblog | Permalink

I have been looking at this skirt for ages and still have not pulled the trigger! Now that you have made me a bit more convinced that I need this skirt for summer :)

9. Posted June 2, 2014 at 3:12 pm by Annick | Permalink

I’ve been dying over that skirt since I saw it on Asos – so nice to see it on a fellow blogger! It’s perfect on you! And such a great look overall!

Bold Subtlety

10. Posted June 2, 2014 at 4:22 pm by Cee | Permalink

That bag! It is just too stunning for words.
    xox,
    Cee

11. Posted June 2, 2014 at 8:48 pm by thehautecookie | Permalink
  12. Posted June 2, 2014 at 11:25 pm by Liz || Shopping My | Permalink

Cool skirt! Love the windowpane!

Liz @ http://www.shoppingmycloset.com

• • Join the skirt link-up all week! • •

13. Posted June 3, 2014 at 1:26 am by Claire | Permalink

I couldn’t get anymore obsessed with your style, if I tried! You’re so chic, elegant, and incredible. You’re style is so distinctive and eye catching, you will go down in history my friend. You’re Instagram feed is an array of color and radiant light, you’re so perfect.. and the queen of Instagram. Can I be you?! Please!!!!!

God bless,
    XO, Claire

• Posted June 5, 2014 at 3:24 pm by Jenny | Permalink

You are the absolute sweetest! I just sent you an e-mail. ;)

14. Posted June 3, 2014 at 1:55 am by Alice | Permalink

Glad you were able to make the skirt work for you because it’s stunning. I made my first ASOS purchase – they have such a great selection of midi skirt which I am obsessed with right now.

And speaking of obsessed…I am drooling over your new bag.

Alice

15. Posted June 3, 2014 at 2:50 am by Carla | Permalink

Cute outfit! I love the skirt.

16. Posted June 3, 2014 at 6:03 am by Tara | Permalink

This skirt is amazing, love it!

17. Posted June 3, 2014 at 10:43 am by sandy a la mode | Permalink

that skirt is sooo fab!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

18. Posted June 3, 2014 at 2:35 pm by Chelsea | Permalink

Such a gorgeous skirt!

19. Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:33 pm by Jess | Permalink

Lovely! That skirt is just perfect

20. Posted June 4, 2014 at 1:46 pm by sasa | Permalink

Love your skirt and the bag, babe:) Looking great!

21. Posted June 4, 2014 at 1:57 pm by Madeliene Rose | Permalink

I’m all about the heavy necklaces and this one is definitely a stunner! http://madelienerose.com

22. Posted June 5, 2014 at 11:30 am by Maria | Permalink

Beautiful skirt and bag! Love the whole outfit.

23. Posted June 7, 2014 at 12:29 pm by iesha | Permalink

in love with this skirt!

xoxo