Tag Archives: blanket coat
These photos were taken this morning before we headed out to run errands, and this is actually what I’m still wearing right at this very moment. A warm, casual outfit for a cold, wintery day. I hope your weekend plans are a lot more exciting than mine. I’ll be sitting on the couch all weekend working on the blog, watching movies, and cleaning the apartment. How about you? Any fun plans? Hope you have a great one!
Coat: H&M. Top: Zara. Jeans: H&M. Necklace: BCBG. Boots: Aldo. Handbag: Chanel. Ring: BCBG. Sunglasses: Chanel.
I have worn this exact outfit, from head to toe, at least a 10 times in the last few weeks. This is my go-to outfit every time I leave the house for anything other than work (I actually did wear this to work but swapped out the boots for heels). It includes all of my current loves:
- my new Chanel sunglasses with pretty purple lenses
- my H&M blanket coat that strangers have actually stopped me to pet because they say it looks so soft
- my Zara sweater with a faux leather front panel that is the perfect mix of dressy and casual
- a statement necklace which always makes me feel extra girly
- my beloved Chanel bag which I’m pretty sure I will pass down in my will one day
- my Aldo cowboy boots I bought last year for a trip to Nashville which make me feel cooler than I really am
I L-O-V-E this H&M blanket coat. The cut, the collar, the colours, the stripes . . .all perfection. My non-work uniform has become this coat paired with skinny jeans and driving loafers, a look I think I’ve worn every time I’ve left the house for the last 2 weeks. If you see someone on the streets of Toronto wearing this coat, chances are it will be me.