This is my 2nd of 4 weeks participating in The IT List (2 more coming in July). I hope you enjoy checking out these great looks from other stylish bloggers.
- One Hundred Inspirations puts together an amazing summer wedding look inspired by Kate Middleton – all for under $160! A must see!
- Diva in Me combats the monday blues with a gorgeous yellow and white dress she collaborated on with a friend! So talented! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow mixed and matched her way to an adorable summer outfit! Checks and floral were meant to be! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Rachel’s Look Book shows us her international style on a recent trip to Dublin. Hint – it’s fabulously edgy! (find Rachel’s Look Book on Twitter!)
- Melificent is feeling happy in her good mood outfit! So much so that she even brought out the bubbles! So fun! (find Melificent on Twitter!)
- Crazy Style Love shares her simple formula for taking any outfit from day to night! Head over to find out how and see her cute look! (find Crazy Style Love on Twitter!)
- Sigh…Gush…Gasp looks polished for weekend errands in a blazer and jeans – and you’ll never believe what she paid for her top!! (find Sigh…Gush…Gasp on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation found the perfect polka dot scarf – it’s long and goes with everything! Pop over to see where she bought it! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- High Heeled Style has jumped on the chambray wagon! And what better to pair it with than white skinny jeans and a pair of fabulous heels?! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Ash ‘N’ Fashn pairs denim and lace for a look that’s perfect for any date night or party! So cute! (find Ash N’ Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl takes us through three ways to style a skinny cowl top! It’s impossible to choose a favorite!
- Urban Frill is trying out a new way to style her pencil skirts! Pop over to find out why untucked is better! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now cools off in an adorable pansy print sun dress! Paired with sleek silver accessories, she is ready for the heat! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Second Street East finds inspiration for a bedroom design from her latest casual weekend outfit! Head over to check out the room AND outfit! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
The IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East. For more information on how you can be involved, click here!