I am on a constant search for quality beauty products that actually do what they say, and high performance products that deliver fast results. The editors of The Kit, who have probably tested every single beauty product known to woman, have come up with a list of their top 27 secret beauty weapons that work in 60 seconds or less and provide “miraculous” results, appropriately named their “One-Minute Miracle” products of 2014.
Each day in June, The Kit will be sharing one of their One-Minute Miracle winners of 2014 on their website. Even though they’ve selected their top picks for 2014, they’re always on the hunt for beauty products that produce extraordinary results in under 60 seconds, so they want you to share your top One-Minute Miracle for a chance to win an amazing gift basket full of their miracle beauty picks, valued at $430!
To enter the contest, post a selfie with your favorite beauty product to Instagram (@thekitca) or Twitter (@thekit), tag them and include the hashtag #oneminutemiracle. Check out thekit.ca for complete details. Good luck!
I was lucky enough to test out 14 of their One-Minute Miracle picks over the last few weeks, and below are my top 5 must-have One-Minute Miracle products. I’m not quite sure how I’ve lived without these products for so long.
1. Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab. I’ve always had a problem with dry cuticles, and it seems like I have permanent hang nails that won’t disappear, even after a great manicure. I’ve tried many cuticle oils and creams in the past, but what I love the most about this Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab over the other products I’ve tried is it’s texture and easy application. It’s a gel with a brush applicator, that feels thick (like it’s actually working) yet non-greasy. I’ve already purchased two more of this little miracle worker, one for my car and one for my night-stand. Available at Drugstore.com.
2. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator. I have combination skin that breaks out easily, so I need to stay away from really heavy skin products. I just love the gel like texture of this Clinique product, that wasn’t heavy but actually hydrated my skin without causing breakouts. Available at Nordstrom.
3. No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner. I really can’t believe it took me this long to try a clear lip liner. Since it’s transparent, it can be worn with absolutely any color of lipstick, so no need to worry about have the perfect matching liner for your color. This is definitely a new staple in my make-up bag. Available at Sephora.
4. Mary Kay Finishing Spray. I’ve used a few finishing sprays in the past but always found they left my face feeling greasy. Not the case with this Mary Kay Finishing Spray. I used this on days where I would be out for long periods of time, and definitely noticed a difference in how long my makeup stayed put. A big bonus, it didn’t make my skin break out like other products I’ve tried. Available at MaryKay.
5. Cover Girl LastBlast Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara. I own more mascaras than I can count, and I always flip-flop on my favorite mascara of the moment. I have oily skin, and after a couple of hours, I always end up with black smudges under my eyes. This Cover Girl mascara went on clump free, and added tons of volume and length. Most importantly for me, it lasted all day but removed easily with a gentle cleanser. Available at Ulta.
I’m so curious to know what your absolute favorite beauty products are. Please let me know with a comment below, or share your favorite One-Minute Miracle in The Kit’s contest and tag me @crazystylelove so I can check them out.