TGIF! It’s the end of the week, which means the second edition of Friday Loves. Here are 5 things that I’m loving right now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1. Hartland Brooklyn Temporary Tattoos. I came across these adorable Hartland Brooklyn temporary tattoos while shopping at a local boutique. Playful and sweet, I couldn’t resist buying the ice cream and donut set, and also the summer fruit pack. Way too cute, and a fun accessory for a day at the beach.
2. Munch Better Snack Delivery. I first discovered Munch Better on Instagram, and was immediately in love with the concept. It’s a snack subscription service, delivering 5 to 8 hand-picked healthy snacks to your door each month. Justin and I struggle to find convenient snacks that are preservative and chemical free, and this is a great way for us to be introduced to high quality, healthy new products.
I’ve seen a few similar services on the market, but what really stands Munch Better apart from the others for me is that each snack is hand picked (and taste tested) by co-founders Amanda and Erin, both professionals in the health food world. I love this concept so much that I’ve partnered with them to give away next month’s box to one lucky lady on Instagram. The contest is running today on my Instagram (starting around 10am until 9pm), and is open to all Canadians.
3. ASOS Floral Trench Coat. I ordered this gorgeous ASOS floral trench coat a few weeks back, and love the print so much that I’ve actually had it on display in my condo. I am in no way hoping for Fall to arrive (since I want Summer to last forever), but I’ll continue to admire this beauty on my wall until the cold weather hits and I can finally wear it. Finding this trench lead me to discover ASOS Salon, a beautiful collection by ASOS full of ultra feminine prints, silhouettes and fabrics. I just love every single piece.
4. Clarisonic. I am a huge fan of the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System. I wrote a blog post last year when I first discovered the system, and have been a loyal user ever since. This past Christmas I was visiting my parents for the weekend, and my Mom wanted to try my Clarisonic. I had a new brush head with me, so I let her try it out, and she was instantly hooked. I ended up giving my Clarisonic to my Mother (I know, I’m such a great daughter), but I only just recently picked up another one for myself. After going several months without it, I feel like I’m rediscovering it for the first time, and can’t believe I went so long without using this little miracle worker.
5. BaubleBar x Nordstrom Jewelry. When a package marked with a BaubleBar label arrives at my door, I drop whatever I’m doing to rip open the box. I oohed and aahed with girly excitement as I pulled each of these beauties out from the pillows of tissue paper. I was lucky to be gifted these 5 sparkly pieces from the BaubleBar x Nordstrom collection, and I’ve been wearing them non-stop ever since. I’ll be heading to a Nordstrom this weekend, and can’t wait to check out the rest of the collection.