Each year, the editors of The Kit, test thousands of lotions and liners, masks and mousses, and shadows and serums. And each year, they have the challenging task of creating a list of their top 27 time-saving, game-changing, multi-tasking beauty products that work in 60 seconds or less, and provide “miraculous” results. This year’s “One-Minute Miracle” winners are divided into 3 categories: Game Changers, Impact Makers, and Multi-Taskers.
I’m always on the search for high quality beauty products that deliver “miraculous” and fast results. The Kit sent me a ‘kit’ with 15 of this year’s winning products. I tested out all 15, and selected my top 5 favourite beauty miracles that I now can’t live without. Side note: I also posted my top 5 products from their 2014 list if you want to check out that post for more beauty miracles.
1. Sephora Collection Eye Makeup Remover Wipes. Put a product in a towelette or travel-friendly form, and you’ve automatically peaked my interest. By the end of the day, my eyelids gets really oily, which then starts to fall into my eyes and burn immediately. Wherever I am, it’s time to remove my eye makeup. These wipes are perfect for my purse, at my desk, or in my car. They actually remove all of my makeup without leaving my eyes feeling tight or dry.
2. Benefit Puff Off! Some of you may know that I recently started working for Benefit Cosmetics in Digital Marketing. One of the awesome job perks is that I’ve been able to test out their entire product collection. I have a list of some absolutely amazing products (that I’ll share in another post) but for right now, I’m excited to include Puff Off in my top picks. It’s definitely a little miracle worker for saying bye-bye to puffy eyes. The adorable iron tip is cooling to the touch, and the pinky formula leaves a gorgeous glow. It tightens and and brightens the under eye like nobodies business.
3. Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Topcoat. I always have polish on my nails. And by ‘always’, I mean always. You will never find me without polish, so I’m always looking for a long-lasting formula that won’t chip. The glossier, the better. This 3d Top Coat by Sally Hansen adds the high shine of a gel manicure without the removal commitment, and helps extend the length of my mani.
4. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older, or just becoming more of a baby when it comes to cold weather, but this Winter feels extra frigid and dry compared to past years. My skin has been in desperate need of moisture for the last several months, and this facial moisturizer by Kiehl’s has been its savior. I love the creamy but not sticky texture, and it actually moisturizes my skin without making me break out.
5. Kaia Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths. These super-soft, citrus-scented cleansing cloths not only smell delicious and feel soft on my delicate face, but they actually completely remove makeup and dirt, without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight.